Students at St Michaels have the opportunity to engage in a large number of additional activities including:
- Buddy program
- School parish Masses
- Student Leadership Program
- Student Representative Council
- Specialist Sporting programs
- Inter-School Cluster Sports
- CasPa (Catholic Schools Performing Arts)
- Premier's Reading Challenge
- St Michael’s Vision Statement clearly places Christ as our centre and model and our expectations of the children reflect the values of the Gospel.
- The overall care of a child includes not only the academic side of learning but also the emotional, spiritual and social. Personal, social, emotional and economic factors may all have a direct effect on children thereby affecting their learning and relationships with others.
- As a learning community we are committed to making St Michael’s a place where love, reconciliation and compassion are evident and where hope is not only dreamed about, but is real and practised.
- For more information see the CEO Guidelines for Student Well Being, Pastoral Care and Behaviour Management.