Welcome to St Brendan's Catholic Primary School.
We are located in the vibrant, inner-city suburb of Annandale, near the heart of Sydney.
We are a dynamic school community with the drive and capacity to provide quality learning opportunities in all domains for every student.
Our point of difference is our size. We have one class per grade which enables us to ....
- Know every student both academically and socially
- Give all of our children the opportunities to participate in a variety of extra curricular activities
- Build supportive relationships with every member of our school community, as partners in our children's learning.
Inspiring Hearts and Minds....one child at a time
Special Features of our School
- A strong focus on Christian values and ongoing development of student spirituality
- Pastoral Care and discipline based on procedural fairness and personal growth
- Resilience and well-being programs
- Differentiated programs to meet the needs of all students, including the Gifted Learner
- Interactive technology in all learning spaces and Bring Your Own Designated Device (BYODD) iPad program Years 3-6
- A variety of academic, creative arts and sporting opportunities are available during and outside school hours
- Student leadership in all years
- Public Speaking program in all classes and Inter School Debating Competition
- Specialist teachers in Mandarin, Physical Education, Music and Diverse Learning Needs
- Broad range of sporting programs with opportunities to represent the school and region
- We use three playgrounds for our children to play to enable safe active play at recess and lunch
- Partnership with OshClub to provide high quality before and after school care for our students.
'Inspiring Hearts and Minds...one child at a time.'
Harmony Day 2017