St Aidan’s Catholic Primary School is part of the Holy Family Parish Maroubra and is situated in the grounds of the parish. St Aidan’s is a co-educational school catering for students from Kindergarten to Year 6 and is part of the Sydney Archdiocese Catholic school system.
St Aidan’s was founded by the order of Brigidine Sisters and we continue to be enriched by the Bridigine charism.
At St Aidan’s we provide a comprehensive program to meet the diverse needs of our students. Amongst these are:
- A dedicated art teacher and music teacher
- Specialist Sport program including private tuition of Karate
- A well-equipped library
- A range of technology including interactive whiteboards in each classroom, laptops and other mobile devices
- Extra curricular languages: Italian, French, Spanish & Mandarin
- Before and after-school care
Together with Holy Family Parish we provide sacramental programs and celebrations for Reconciliation, Eucharist and Confirmation. The school links with the parish on a regular basis for Sunday Mass.
Our school motto, ‘Wisdom is Strength’, inspires all that we do.
Principal: Leonie Palmer
Assistant Principal: Marietta Quill