Vision and Mission
In the next five years, we will:
- reconnect with our history and tradition
- implement innovative teaching programs tailored to the individual needs of students, and increase teacher capacity to deliver these programs
- seek opportunities for meaningful partnerships with parents and the parish
- develop our sense of place in the local and wider community.
At St Mary-St Joseph Catholic Primary School, we are inspired by the resilience and courage of the Brigidine Sisters who founded our school. With 'strength and gentleness' we continue their tradition.
- As a Catholic community, we strive to be people of the Gospel.
- As a learning community,
- As a diverse community, we welcome, celebrate and reach out to all.
- As a community within communities, we form meaningful partnerships with
- parents, the parish, and local and wider community groups.
Charter For Catholic Schools
The Archbishop’s Charter for Catholic Schools (July 2011), informs our Mission and Vision and is reflected in the directions we have set in our Strategic Improvement Plan to ensure that we are true to the privilege and the challenge of being an authentic Catholic school.