Procedure for Enrolment at Our Lady Of The Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School Randwick for Kindergarten 2018
Forms for information regarding enrolment are now available below or from the School Office. Children must turn 5 before 31st July of the year they commence school.
OLSH Open Day - Wednesday 8th March 2017 - 9am-11am
- The Enrolment period for Kindergarten 2018 is 6th March 2017 to 31st May 2017.
- Upon receipt of application for enrolment, the OLSH Enrolment Committee will meet and determine eligibility for enrolment on the basis of information provided in the application using the Sydney Catholic Schools enrolment guidelines.
- Parents are to supply a copy of the Birth, Baptism and Immunisation certificates and any other medical records or recent relevant assessments with the full enrolment form. Also for new families a copy a recent Rates Notice needs to be provided. A family photo is also required.
- The Enrolment Committee will further identify any special considerations it deems appropriate to any of the applications.
- A series of interviews will be conducted with prospective parents and students to gather additional information to support applications.
- Applications will be considered by the Enrolment Committee in keeping with the Archdiocesan Enrolment Policy giving preference to children of Baptised Catholics active in the parish.
- The School Enrolment Committee will offer enrolment placements until the determined number of places have been filled.
- According to Enrolment Policy criteria additional applications will be placed on a waiting list, which will be regularly monitored.
- A non-refundable enrolment fee of $50 is payable upon acceptance of enrolment applicants.