Volunteering & the WWC Number

We value our parent volunteers and the contribution they make to the school.  

If you would like to volunteer at the school or attend an excursion as a parent helper you do need a Working With Children Number. 
You apply for this through the Office of the Children's Guardian.  When you have this number please provide it to the school and attend a Safe Schools Induction session run by the school, where you will complete and sign a Working with Children Form.  

Contact the office for information about the next scheduled session.

SCS Child Safe 
Communities Framework here:
 An information brochure
can be found here:

Apply for your 
Working With Children Check
Number here: