Parish

Our Lady of Victories Parish Horsley Park was established in 1960. The Parish Church was blessed and officially opened on 26 November 1961 with Rev. Ernest G. Paine as the foundation Parish Priest.

From August 1965 until 2012, Our Lady of Victories Parish was under the pastoral care of the Missionary Society of St Paul.

The new Parish Church was officially opened on 3 September 1993, thanks to the hard work and dedication of Fr Philip and the Parish community. In 2012, Fr Mario Zammit and Fr John Taliana farewelled the Parish of Horsley Park. The Congregation of St Michael the Archangel, under the leadership of Fr Dominik Karnas PP, was appointed by the Cardinal to carry on the pastoral care of Our Lady of Victories Parish.

Parish Priest: Rev Dominik Karnas CSMA
Address: 1788 The Horsley Drive, Horsley Park NSW 2175
Postal Address: PO Box 56, Horsley Park NSW 2175
Tel: (02) 9620 1242
Fax: (02) 9620 2101
Email: parish@ourladyofvictories.org.au
Website: http://www.ourladyofvictories.org.au/

Mass Times

Saturday Vigil: 6.00pm
Sunday: 9.30am, 6.00pm
Kemps Creek: 7.30am
Saturday: No Morning Mass