Blessed Sacrament Catholic Primary School is situated on the north side of Sydney Harbour at Clifton Gardens and draws its students from the local parish community and immediate local areas. The parish of Blessed Sacrament, Clifton Gardens has been incorporated into the Parishes of Sydney Harbour North.
The school was established in 1950, and originally staffed by the Lochinvar Sisters of St Joseph. It was partially rebuilt and refurbished in 2000. In 2010, a new multi-purpose hall (Lochinvar Hall) and learning resource centre (Les Logue Learning Resource Centre) were constructed through the BER Federal government funding. The Administration area was also renovated to incorporate new offices and learning areas.
The school has a strong sense of community and has a positive reputation in the local and surrounding community. There is a particular focus on student learning and welfare. The school is proud of its safe, happy and welcoming environment.