About Us

Our Story

We recognise that the Cabrogal people were the first inhabitants of the land on which school is built.

Our school was one of the first to be established in the Archdiocese of Sydney. Although there were Catholic schools in Liverpool in 1828 and 1834, continuous schooling began in 1837 when colonial chaplains Fr John Therry and Fr John McEncroe arranged for the foundation of an elementary school staffed by Patrick and Catherine Hennessy. The parish of All Saints was established in 1838 with Fr Marum as Parish Priest.

In 1878 the Sisters of Charity arrived in Liverpool, and took over the staffing of the parish school in 1882. Sr M Stanislaus was the first Charity Principal. The Sisters provided a primary education for the children of Liverpool until 2006, when the school reverted to lay leadership.