RACERS Superhero 5K to benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Benton Harbor
run Frosty run 5K/10K Prediction Run/Walk to benefit Watervliet Athletic Boosters
Timmy Louder Memorial 5K to benefit New Life Christian CenterLight up the Night 5K to benefit New Life Christian Center
Since the club’s founding in August 2012, RACERS has:
• Hosted 19 5K runs, raising tens of thousands of dollars for our charity partners
• Hosted Beginner 5K training programs in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
• Hosted Walk in the Park Program in 2015, with over 75 participants of all ages
• Held RACERS Community Race Series in 2013, 2014, and 2015 partnering with 25+ events in Southwest Michigan, recognizing participation of members through additional awards
• Hosted twice weekly group social runs (increasing to four days a week in spring/summer)
• Provided race direction guidance to events throughout Southwest Michigan, including course creation, course marking, online registration, timing, scoring, volunteers, and more.
The Red Arrow Club for Endurance, Running and walking Sports (R.A.C.E.R.S.)
was formally established by a group of friends and co-workers
to promote running and walking in Southwest Michigan
as a means to stay active and healthy while supporting community events.