Counseling Department Services

Welcome to the TPCA Counselor Website!

The Twin Peaks Counseling department is here to support students and provide an array of services in order for them to reach their academic goals, handle social/emotional and personal concerns, and plan for college and post secondary opportunities.

Attention Parents
To schedule an appointment with Ms. Thorn, please call 303-772-7286 ext. 56901 or email

Location and Hours
Ms. Thorn is located in office 1111. The office is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM. Students are invited to visit before or after school, by appointment, catch me during lunch, or if urgent, during class time. 

Who are school counselors and what do they do?
"Professional school counselors are certified, licensed educators with a minimum of a masters degree in school counseling making them uniquely qualified to address all students' academic, personal/social and career development needs by designing, implementing, evaluating, and enhancing a comprehensive school counseling program that promotes and enhances student success" (American School Counseling Association, 2012).