Want to donate your unwanted vehicle?  Regardless if you drove it yesterday or it has sat in your yard so long you now think of it as a homage to your grandparent generation, you can donate it to St. Vincent de Paul.  You get a tax receipt and we receive the proceeds that will be used to support our charitable mission.

Donating is simple.  To do so visit http://www.svdpusa.com/DonateMyCar.aspx.  There you will have all the information you need to donate your vehicle.  All donations made in Pierce County benefit St. Vincent de Paul in Pierce County.

Thank you for helping us help others!