Welcome to Mountain Lion
Upgrading to OS X Mountain Lion
Use this checklist to prepare for your upgrade.
Please READ all information below
- Backup your files:
- Time Machine (click here for instructions).
- Drag and Drop (click here for instructions).
- Check the “Mountain Lion” section in Self Service and install any available updates prior to installing Mountain Lion.
- Be sure to check your disk
(available in Self Service). If issues are found during the verification, visit
the IC Help Desk before upgrading.
- Make sure you’re plugged in to a power source when upgrading.
the “Install OS X Mountain Lion” description in Self Service thoroughly
click Install. Do NOT interrupt the installation once it has started.