Shenandoah University provides official transcripts upon request to current students and graduates.
Standard transcript requests are free and will be processed within ten business days and sent via regular mail. Transcripts are processed on a first-in, first-out basis. Please let us know if you have an important deadline; we will do our best to accommodate you.
To order a transcript:SU Transcript Request Form (Click here to access form)
We do accept written requests, but they MUST include the following information:
· student ID number or date of birth
· current address and phone number
· last term attended if before 1986
· the name under which you attended SU, if different from the name you currently use
· number of copies requested
· the address(es) to which you wish them sent
· your signature. We will not process any requests without your signature – no exceptions!
You may also request that we do the following:
· hold your transcripts until current semester grades are processed
· hold your transcripts until your degree is posted include which term you intend to graduate.
· Please note: if you do not select one of these options, we will process your request when it is received.
Questions? Contact us:
By phone: 540-535-3452
By fax: 540-665-5446
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar Forms >