Questions?Room AV Equipment Quick-Start Instructions
and Table of Equipment Permanently Available in Each Room
Notes about AV equipment table:
- Rooms that have a large display (data projector or flat-panel LCD/plasma display) also have the appropriate cables for connecting a laptop computer to that display (for showing presentation slides, videos, webpages, etc.)
- Rooms with "projector screen only" do not have a large display (data projector or flat-panel LCD/plasma display)
- All sound systems include audio CD playback capability as well as the appropriate cables to connect a laptop or portable mp3 player (like an iPod) to the sound system
- In many classrooms marked as having a DVD player, that DVD player is actually a DVD drive in a computer (including the appropriate software for playing DVD-video discs)
- This list does not include the extensive inventory of portable equipment available from Media Services. If you need a certain piece of equipment and your room that does not have that equipment, please visit www.su.edu/library/media and click on "Equipment and Help Request" as far ahead of time as possible.