Putting Information in it's place
What information should go under Announcements, Welcome, Headlines and Site Shortcuts
When and How to create a new Section
Selecting the proper page type
Adding Hyperlinks and Pictures
Creating a Photo Gallery
Creating a Forms and Surveys
Creating an Online Discussion area for teachers
Create a page on your website that only teachers can see to have discussions or post information.
The advantage this has over Moodle is that the teachers use the same log in they use to edit their webpage.
You can approve their comments before they are posted or just let all comments be posted.
Creating a Podcast
Embed a Google Calendar to your website.
- Maintain it in your Calendar app from your email
- All changes are automatically made on your public web page
- Students and parents can add it to their calendars
Embed a Google Form into your website.
- Responses automatically go into your Documents app in your email
- Great way to collect email addresses and other information from your students and parents.
| |Receive E-ALERTS on your cell phone!Mobile alerts
will deliver a text message to your mobile device each time school is
closed or delayed and any other time important information changes on
our main website. To subscribe to this service, Sign in on our website if you have an account to our web site or Register in the upper right corner on the black divider bar and then click on Access My Info.
Additional charges may be applicable depending on your service agreement with your wireless provider.