JCCC CEO is a local chapter of the national organization - Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization (CEO). On the national level, CEO connects with over 30,000 students through 240 chapters at colleges and universities.
The JCCC Collegiate Entrepreneur's Organization (CEO) offers support and encouragement for all JCCC students who are interested in entrepreneurship by providing social, educational and networking opportunities beyond the classroom in the following ways:
1. Weekly meetings - the JCCC CEO meets each Thursday at 2 pm in Regnier Center 244
2. Entrepreneurial events on campus
3. Entrepreneurial events in the community
4. Attendance at the National CEO conference each Fall
5. Sponsorship of a National Speaker on campus each Spring