Welcome to Leipsic Local Schools
Welcome to the Leipsic Local School District.
The mission of the Leipsic Local Schools is to create a partnership where school, family, and community work together to ensure that all students achieve to their highest potential. Our staff is committed to developing knowledgeable, independent lifelong learners and productive citizens through the use of innovative instructional practices within a safe and caring environment.
At our school we believe in:
1. Creating lifelong learners who become productive citizens.
2. Committing to high expectations and accountability that result in an academic year’s growth for all students.
3. Celebrating our success.
4. Promoting excellence in academics, the arts, athletics, and life skills.
5. Working together through staff collaboration that focuses on
“what is it we want our students to learn”
“how will we know when they have learned it”
“what will we do when the students do not learn it”
“what will we do when the students do learn it”
6. Creating professional relationships with each other, students, families, and community.
7. Maintaining a safe, secure, and inviting environment for our diverse learning community.
8. Encouraging students to achieve to their potential.
9. Fostering the students’ love of learning.
10. Being flexible and responsive to the varying needs of all students, staff, and families.
11. Being a good role model.
Proud to be a Viking!
Greg Williamson, Superintendent