- Breakfast—The senior breakfast will be at The Meadows on May 19 at 7:30 a.m. There will be no cost to senior or parents but RSVPs to Mrs. Rieman by Tuesday, April 25. The breakfast is only for you and your parents. The senior video will be shown at this time as well as some awards will be given.
· Senior Assembly—The senior assembly will follow the breakfast on May 19 at 9:00 a.m. Please report to the gym by 8:50 a.m. Appropriate attire is required.
· Graduation Practice—Following the senior assembly will be graduation practice. There will be pizza and pop following the practice.
· Parent Thank You—If you wish to write a thank you to your parent or guardian to be included in the graduation program, it must be given to Mrs. Rieman no later than Tuesday, April 25. After this date, your thank you will not be included.
· Last Will and Testaments—Your last will and testaments for the Voice of the Vikes are due by Tuesday, April 25.
· Graduation—Dress code expectations.
o No jeans or shorts shall be worn; gentleman must wear dress pants, khakis, cargo pants of full length. Ladies shall wear a skirt, dress or slacks. There shall be no holes, rips or tears in the clothing.
o No tennis shoes or flip flops—dress shoes, dress sandals should be worn.
o Men will wear a shirt with a collar, ties are optional. No t-shirts shall be worn. Ladies shall wear dressy tops, dress pants, skirt, or a dress.
o Graduation caps will remain free from personal decoration. They shall be left in the condition they were received from the factory.
o No honor cords, medals, awards or decorations shall be worn without prior permission from the school administration.
o If these expectations are not met, you will not be allowed to participate in graduation.
· I will be collecting pictures for the senior video (please put your name on back of each picture) now until Friday, March 17. Please include a senior picture and a baby picture if possible and any pictures involving you and other classmates or pictures you think should be included. I will have all pictures back by April 1. Remember to put your name on back of each picture so that I can get them back to you. If you have any questions, please see me.
· Just a reminder that all monies due the class for fundraisers and class dues must be paid to Mrs. Rieman before you can graduate. Individual emails were sent to those owing money. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Rieman.
· The results of the class voting are in and are as follows:
o Class Song: Humble and Kind (Tim McGraw)
o Class Motto: Don't cry because it is over--smile because it happened. ~ Charles Dickens
o Class Flower: Purple rose dipped in gold