- From the Cafeteria - Starting May 1th, there will no going into debt at all. Please keep track of your account balances to make sure that you have money in your account. Items will be removed from tray if you do not have cash or money on account. All debts need to be taken care of by end of year.
- ALL LIBRARY BOOKS WERE DUE TO THE MEDIA CENTER BY FRIDAY, MAY 4.
- “LAST CHANCE!!!!! If you would like your very own copy of the 2018 yearbook, you need to get Mrs. Meyer $45 by May 17th. Seniors this is your last school yearbook. There will not be extras ordered. Any questions see Mrs. Meyer.”
- Leipsic Schools is offering a STEM Camp program for students in grades k-4 June 4-8 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. We are looking for high school helpers grades 9-12 to help with the Camp. Duties include leading groups around to different stations, and helping build robots. A free T-shirt is included and also volunteer hours are available for the Camp. Please contact Ms. Frick at email@example.com to sign up or for more questions. Free snacks will also be provided.
- GRADUATION INFORMATION
- Practices for the Senior Song "Don't Blink" will be as follows: Thursday, May 17 during Viking Time; Friday, May 18 during Graduation Practice.
- Seniors - All school equipment (chromebook and charger) and property (sports uniforms, flag uniforms, band equipment, etc.) must be returned in order to participate in Graduation.