Monday, October 22, 2018
- Mrs. Recker is out today.
- Halloween Parade registration will be in the Leipsic Community Center starting at 6pm on Wednesday.
- Any student interested in performing a patriotic song, poem or reading for this year's Veteran's Day Assembly needs to see Mr. Wenzinger by the end of October.
- Guys, if you are already 18 or soon to be 18 year olds, you need to make sure to register for Selective Service (the draft). Go to sss.gov and follow the instructions for registering. If you have questions, see Mrs. Meyer.
- Quiz team practice will be starting on Wednesdays after school in Mrs. Berger's room until 4:00.
- Science Club dues are currently set a $4.00 and can be paid anytime to Mr. Cupp or Jala Hazelton anytime before or during the meeting.
- Thank you to all the students and staff that traveled to Ottawa this weekend to cheer on and support the Cross Country Team. Great Job to all the cross country runners. The girls team finished 7th. Lola Wesink finished 6th and will run this Saturday at 1:30 in Tiffin at the Regional meet. THe boys did not have enough runners to compete as a team, however Ethan Chambers finished 7th and he will run this Saturday at 11:00 in Tiffin at the Regional meet.
- Good luck to the Lady Vikes as the play Miller City tonight at 6 pm at Ottawa-Glandorf HS in the Volleyball District Semi-Finals. Go Vikings!
Lunch Menu: Corn Dog, Baked Beans, Carrots, Peaches, Milk