Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Leipsic High School Science Club will be sponsoring a blood drive on Monday March 25, 2019. If you donated blood at the fall blood drive you were automatically signed up for the spring drive for the same appointment time. Join LHS Blood Drive on Google Classroom with join code 2nwsrmd to see the current schedule. If you had an appointment at 2:15pm or after you were rescheduled for an earlier time. You can see Mr. Cupp or Morgan Kamphaus during lunch 3/18-3/22 to check or change your time. Any student who will turn 16 years old before March 25 is eligible to donate. All 16 year olds must turn in a parental permission slip (17 and older do not need a parental permission slip)
- JUNIORS: Get out and sell your Post Prom fundraising tickets for the chance to win a gift certificate to Cherry's Outdoor World. They are due Friday, March 22nd before lunch to Ms. Hempfling.
- OUR SECOND CALAMITY MAKE-UP DAY WILL BE THURSDAY, MAY 23RD. OUR THIRD MAKE-UP DAY IS FRIDAY, MAY 24TH. SCHOOL WILL BE IN SESSION FOR STUDENTS AND STAFF.
- SENIORS: Send or bring in a senior picture you have had taken to Mrs. Meyer. We need these for yearbook ASAP. If you need pictures taken, see Mrs. Meyer.
- All Grades: Yearbook orders can still be brought in to Mrs. Meyer. The cost is $45. Order your copy to remember this year!
- Next week is the last week for after school at the Methodist Church.
- CLUB NEWS
- The HSB marketing class is producing a peer counseling podcast called “Ask Catina”. Ask Catina’s goal is to help students solve personal problems that they are dealing with. All questions submitted will be ANONYMOUS for your own privacy. You can visit our website Ask Catina to submit questions or to look at online resources for additional help. There is a link on the school's homepage under the calendar of "School Events." The podcast will be accessible during VT and outside of school.
Cheer-leading Tryouts and Clinics for 2019-2020 Football and Basketball seasons Next Week!
Clinics Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:00 - 7:30 PM; Tryouts Friday
Sign up sheet on the High School Office Window. See Coach Garcia after signing up!
Lunch Menu: Chicken Patty Sandwich/ Potato Soup/Cracker/ Fresh Broccoli/ Strawberries/ Milk