Fund Raising Guidelines
Fundraising Guidelines for the Leipsic Local Schools
1. All fund raising activities must be approved by the Board of Education and the Superintendent prior to their start.
2. All funds raised must be used in accordance with Leipsic Board of Education policy and IRS regulations.
3. All fund raising groups must provide a list of potential expenditures for all money raised to the Superintendent.
4. All money is to be deposited with the treasurer of the school or a Boosters organization.
5. It is recommended that Leipsic businesses be given an opportunity to bid for all school business.
6. No organizations shall maintain their own bank accounts.
7. The Boosters organizations shall have their accounts audited yearly.
8. Any property or equipment purchased with fund raising money becomes the property of Leipsic Local Schools.