PV drama club members take a drama trip approximately every other year.
WE ARE INVESTIGATING A TRIP TO CHICAGO THIS SPRING!!! Check out the Chicago pdf attachment below. Parents, drama students, and anyone else who would find the trip interesting are encouraged to go!
An overview of a typical trip info and
schedule are below. For the itinerary of this trip download the pdf at the bottom of this page.
Cost is subject to change based on number of participants. It will include the following:
If requesting less than four to a room, an additional fee is incurred.
- Round trip transportation.
- Hotel accommodations and taxes for 4 nights in a Theatre District hotel; Quad occupancy
(less than quad available for an additional charge)
- Orientation session with Manhattan Tour and Travel/Junior Tours representative to discuss itinerary,
places to eat and shop, rules of conduct, and safety in New York
- Theatre tickets to the following:
- Theatre/Dance related workshop(s) or seminar(s)
- Tour of the NBC TV Studios (NYC) Tour of Radio City Music Hall (NYC)
- Visit to the observation deck of the Empire State Building (NYC); Sears Tower (Chicago)
- Visit to the Metropolitan Museum of Art (NYC); Art Institute (Chicago)
- A group dinner
- Breakfast each morning
- Walking tour of Midtown Manhattan (NYC); Magnificent Mile (Chicago)
- Tour escort to accompany group