The school nurse will adminster tylenol and ibuprofen as needed if you have signed consent on the emergency card. For all other medications please complete the medication permission form:
Medication Permission
K-6 Physical Exam Form (required before kindergarten)
7-12 Physical Exam and Concussion Form (required annually for junior high and high school sports)
Dental Form (required before kindergarten and 9th grade)
Vision Form (required before kindergarten and again before third grade)