Present were: Ramon Castillo, Dorothy Smith, Raul Cardoza, David Ysais, Cynthia Morley-Mower, Theda Douglas, Deputy Diane Dodd, Sheila Tishler, Jearold Mock, Trini Alvarez, Isabel Ruiz-Moreno, Mai Le, Melain McIntosh, Security Officer Rosas and Allison Reed.
· The cover will be on Diamond paper with gloss. “Diamond” symbolizes the 60th anniversary.
· We will hold the student speaker page due to auditions being held at the end of the week.
· Theda has the name of one interpreter
· Will need a couple of people to proof
· Should guests come here first? Should we offer to shuttle them to Galen Center? Should we pay for their parking and meet them there?
· Rhea has a letterman’s jacket as a gift for the keynote
· Dorothy left messages (to Mr. Hincleman) for more information on the EMT. The only thing we know is that it costs $35 an hour. She will e-mail him for a response.
· Wanda Lewis will supervise room for purses at the Galen Center.
· The mace is in Dorothy’s office
· Coaches can assist with assigning head ushers
· Christina will monitor. The list and tickets for strollers will be 100 to start.
· EOPS, DSPS and Learning Skills (want one for next year)
· David will find a vendor that can create similar flags
· Do we want Rodney (the new student trustee) to speak at the Graduation ceremony?
o The committee decided not to because he is not in office.
· Faculty regalia
o The committee decided that only faculty members with regalia can march in the processional
o The committee decided that the faculty without regalia can sit on the lower floor with the students.
Day at a Glance:
· 3:00 pm-Processional
· 2:00 pm-VIPs arrive (Founder’s room)
· 1:00-2:45pm-Student line-up
· 1:00 pm-Doors open at the Galen Center
· 12:00-1:00pm-Faculty reception
· 11:00am-12:00pm-Faculty “meet & greet”-cookies and punch (tables will be taken down at 12:30pm)
· 9:30-11:00am- Graduation Breakfast