Henley High School Counseling Office
Welcome the Henley High School Counseling Office's website.
The counseling office is here to help students and parents on their educational journey. Some services we offer include four year course plans, post-secondary planning, counseling on personal/social issues, official transcripts, testing, student advocacy and much more.
Please feel free to contact us with any needs,questions or concerns.
Class of 2020 and Class of 2022 Counselor: Crystal Parrish
Class of 2021 and Class of 2023 Counselor: Leah Berryessa
Registrar: Robyn Morris
Counseling Office: 541-851-8805
Counseling Remind Accounts:
Sign up to receive reminders for important events and deadlines.
- Class of 2020 Student Group Remind: text @9464q8d to 81010
- Class of 2021 Student Group Remind: text @666bbc7 to 81010
- Class of 2022 Student Group Remind: text @643c6c to 81010
- Class of 2023 Student Group Remind: text @dak8fd to 81010
- Work Experience Remind: text @fhebcf9 to 81010
- Cadet Teaching Remind: text @kab24d to 81010