Henley High School Counseling Office
Welcome the Henley High School Counseling Office's website.
The counseling office is here to help students and parents on their educational journey. Some services we offer include four year course plans, post-secondary planning, counseling on personal/social issues, official transcripts, testing, student advocacy and much more.
Please feel free to contact us with any needs,questions or concerns.
Class of 2019 and Class of 2021 Counselor: Vanessa Todd
Class of 2020 and Class of 2022 Counselor: Jessica Radmaker Reichardt
Registrar: Jennifer Haney
Counseling Office: 541-851-8805
Counseling Remind Accounts:
Sign up to receive reminders for important events and deadlines.
- Class of 2019 Student Group Remind: text @97d367 to 81010
- Class of 2019 Parent Group Remind: text @2fk327 to 81010
- Class of 2020 Remind: remind.com/join/henley2020 or text @henley2020 to 81010
- Class of 2022 Remind: remind.com/join/henley2022 or text @henley2022 to 81010
- Work Experience Remind: remind.com/join/hhsworkexp or text @hhsworkexp to 81010