Welcome to the www.strategic-innovations-llc.com Web site (the "Site") provided by Strategic Innovations, LLC (“Strategic Innovations”).
These Terms and Conditions contain the terms, covenants, conditions, and provisions upon which you may access and use this Site and the information and materials found on this Site.
1. Disclaimer. Materials on this Site have been prepared by Strategic Innovations for general informational purposes only. These materials do not, and are not intended to, constitute medical, legal or investment advice. You should not act, or refrain from acting, based upon any information on this Site.
2. Grant of License. These Terms and Conditions provide you, the user, with a personal, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use this Site conditioned on your continued compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Users may print and download materials and information on this Site solely for personal and noncommercial use, provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other applicable notices contained in such materials and information. Notwithstanding the foregoing and except as otherwise expressly permitted herein, a user may not modify, copy, distribute, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, publish, mirror, frame, license, transfer, sell, or otherwise use any information or material obtained from or through this Site. As a further condition of use of this Site, all users warrant to Strategic Innovations that they will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or otherwise prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. To seek permission to use materials and information (including screen-shots of this Site) beyond the scope of the foregoing license, please contact Strategic Innovations at 412 213 8670. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
4. Submitted Content: Suggestions, Ideas and Contributions. Strategic Innovations encourages the submission of ideas, suggestions and contributions from it clients and customers. All submissions are bound by the terms set forth herein, unless otherwise specified by Strategic Innovations in a written document. Submitters grant Strategic Innovations an unlimited license to use, retain, handle or dispose of submitted materials. Submitters grant Strategic Innovations the right to use their name and likeness in association with the use or disposition of submitted materials and agree that there may be no claim for infringement of misappropriation of any kind. Submissions to Strategic Innovations are not treated as confidential. Any person who makes a submission acknowledges that such a submission may be used by Strategic Innovations in any manner whatsoever that Strategic Innovations deems appropriate, without any consideration for the source of the submission nor any liability arising out of Strategic Innovations handling of the submission.
Submitters retain no proprietary interest in submitted materials. Strategic Innovations may claim ownership to the submission and is otherwise granted an unrestricted license to the submission. No submitter may claim to have been injured by Strategic Innovations use or handling of a submission and no liability may attach to Strategic Innovations from such use.
5. Intellectual Property Rights. All material contained on this Site, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret (for password protected areas) and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. Except as expressly provided herein, Strategic Innovations does not grant any express or implied right(s) to Users of this Site. Please be aware that The Strategic Innovations actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The contents of this Site are copyright protected ® 2011 Strategic Innovations, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Removing or altering the copyright notice on any material on this Site is prohibited. Strategic Innovations also owns a copyright in the Site as a collective work and/or compilation, and in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the Site's content.
The trademark Strategic Innovations ® and all other names, logos, and icons identifying Strategic Innovations and/or Strategic Innovations products and services are proprietary marks of Strategic Innovations. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent for Notice. The Site may contain materials posted by third parties. If you believe that any materials on this Site infringe any copyright or other intellectual property interest, please provide Strategic Innovations with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property interest that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; (d) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or other intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or other intellectual property owner's behalf.
The Strategic Innovations contact person for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement on the Site can be reached as follows: 412 213 8670 (telephone); 1648 Settlers Drive, Sewickley, Pennsylvania 15143 (Mailing Address).
7. Links to Other Sites. Strategic Innovations may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other sites on the Internet for the convenience of its users in locating related information and services. These sites have not been reviewed by Strategic Innovations and are maintained by third parties over which Strategic Innovations exercises no control. Accordingly, Strategic Innovations expressly disclaims any responsibility for the privacy policies, information collection practices, the content, the accuracy of the information, and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party web sites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement with respect to any third party or any web site or the products or services provided by any third party.
8. DISCLAIMERS. WHILE STRATEGIC INNOVATIONS ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDE THE MOST ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE, THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. MOREOVER, STRATEGIC INNOVATIONS MAY MAKE MODIFICATIONS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS SITE OR IN THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON.
YOU, THE USER, ASSUME THE SOLE RISK OF MAKING USE OF, AND/OR RELYING ON, THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE. STRATEGIC INNOVATIONS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, LEGALITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION, OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL STRATEGIC INNOVATIONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE UTILIZATION OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF STRATEGIC INNOVATIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
9. Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without giving effect to the choice of law provisions thereof and all parties to these Terms and Conditions expressly agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in the Allegheny County, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.