Welcome to St. Peter Interparish Catholic School.
St. Peter Interparish School is located across from Missouri's State Capitol. We are located at the corner of Broadway and High Street. Our original building was constructed in 1888-1890. Our last addition was completed in January of 2007.
St. Peter Interparish School consists of a Preschool and grades K-8. Our school has been recognized by the 'National Catholic Education Association'. In 2012-2013 our Home and School Association received the 'Distinguished Home and School Award'. Laura Dampf, our second grade teacher was also honored with the 'National Catholic Education Association Distinguished Teacher Award'. Our first grade teacher Agnes Forck received this same award in 2010.
Our school has also been recognized by the Today's Catholic Teacher magazine. The school received the 'Innovations in Catholic Education Award for Curriculum and Instruction'.
Book Fair, Saturday, Nov. 21
at Barnes and Noble
- Fri., Nov. 20 - Corn Dog, Broccoli, Pineapple Tidbits, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
- Mon., Nov. 23 - Popcorn Chicken, Green Beans, Peaches, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
- Tues., Nov. 24 - Chili, Carrot Sticks/Dip, Cinnamon Roll, Pears, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - Chef Salad
- Wednesday - Friday - Thanksgiving Break, Happy Thanksgiving
- Mon., Nov. 30 - Bosco Cheese Sticks, Tomato Soup, Pears, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
- Tues., Dec. 1 - Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Chicken & Rice Soup, Carrot Sticks/Dip, Strawberry Cup, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - Chef Salad
- Wed., Dec. 2 - Toasted Ravioli/Sauce, Seasoned Broccoli, Cutie Orange, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
- Thurs., Dec. 3 - Taco Crunch, Mexican Black Beans, Pears, Snickerdoodle Cookie, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - Chef Salad
- Fri., Dec. 4 - BBQ Rib Sandwich, Potato Wedges, Peaches, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
Please click on the link immediately below for the weekly newsletter if you did not receive this in your email.
- 11/21 - Barnes & Noble Book Fair 9 am-9 pm.
- 11/24 - Mass at 1:30 p.m. - On Tuesday instead of Wednesday
- 11/25-11/27- Thanksgiving Break - Happy Thanksgiving!
- 12/2 - Frozen Food Pickup in Cafeteria 3:15-5:30
- 12/8 - Early Dismissal - Dress Down Day
- School Calendar for the year can be found on the calendar above.