Welcome to St. Peter Interparish Catholic School.
St. Peter Interparish School is located across from Missouri's State Capitol. We are located at the corner of Broadway and High Street. Our original building was constructed in 1888-1890. Our last addition was completed in January of 2007.
St. Peter Interparish School consists of a Preschool and grades K-8. Our school has been recognized by the 'National Catholic Education Association'. In 2012-2013 our Home and School Association received the 'Distinguished Home and School Award'. Laura Dampf, our second grade teacher was also honored with the 'National Catholic Education Association Distinguished Teacher Award'. Our first grade teacher Agnes Forck received this same award in 2010.
Our school has also been recognized by the Today's Catholic Teacher magazine. The school received the 'Innovations in Catholic Education Award for Curriculum and Instruction'.
- Friday, March 6 - Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Baked Beans, Peaches, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
- Monday, March 9 - Soft Tacos, Mexican Black Beans, Peaches, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
- Tuesday, March 10 - Pizza Burgers, Tater Tots, Pears, Choc. Chip Cookie Bar, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - Nachos w/cheese
- Wednesday, March 11 - Popcorn Chicken, Green Beans, Apple Slices, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
- Thursday, March 12 - Ham & Cheese Roll-up, Tomato Soup, Mixed Fruit, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - Nachos w/cheese
- Friday, March 13 - Pizza cheese Crunchers/Sauce, Romaine Salad, Strawberry Cup, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
- Complete Menu can be found under Parent Information/Cafeteria
- 3/6, 3/7 - School Play - Aladdin Jr. - 7:30 p.m. Selinger Center, Tickets - Students (k-8) $4.00, Adults $6.00
- 3/6 - Family Packets Home
- 3/9 - Starting this day students are allowed to wear shorts for the rest of the year.
- 3/11 - First grade Grandparent Day
- 3/12 - Recycle Day 7:15-8:00
- 3/14 - Diocesan Science Fair
- 3/16 - No School - Teachers on Retreat