Welcome to St. Peter Interparish Catholic School.
St. Peter Interparish School is located across from Missouri's State Capitol. We are located at the corner of Broadway and High Street. Our original building was constructed in 1888-1890. Our last addition was completed in January of 2007.
St. Peter Interparish School consists of a Preschool and grades K-8. Our school has been recognized by the 'National Catholic Education Association'. In 2012-2013 our Home and School Association received the 'Distinguished Home and School Award'. Laura Dampf, our second grade teacher was also honored with the 'National Catholic Education Association Distinguished Teacher Award'. Our first grade teacher Agnes Forck received this same award in 2010.
Our school has also been recognized by the Today's Catholic Teacher magazine. The school received the 'Innovations in Catholic Education Award for Curriculum and Instruction'.
- Fri., Oct. 9 - Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, Tomato Soup, Pineapple Tidbits, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
- Mon., Oct. 12 - Hot Dog/WG Bun, Chips, Carrot Sticks/Dip, Banana, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
- Tues., Oct. 13 - Soft Tacos, Mexican Black Beans, Applesauce, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - Chef Salad,
- Wed., Oct. 14 - Pizza Burgers, Seasoned Broccoli, Peaches, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
- Thurs., Oct. 15 - Chicken Patty/WG Bun, Tater Tots, Mixed Fruit, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - Chef Salad
- Fri., Oct. 16 - Pancakes/Syrup, Sausage Links, Hash brown Patty, Pears, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
Please click on the link immediately below for the weekly newsletter if you did not receive this in your email.
- 10/12 - H & S Chili Supper 4-7
- 10/13 - Early Dismissal 1:30 p.m.
- Dress Down Day
- 6:00 - Preschool & Kindergarten Open House
- 10/14 - End of First Quarter
- 8:30 Uplift Performance for 6th grade
- 12:30 - 2nd Grade Grandparents Day
- 10/16 - Pasta Fundraiser Ends
- 10/17 - H & S Mother/Son Event at Turkey Creek - 11-1.
- 10/21 - Report Cards Home
- 1022 - Safety Kids Presentation 9:00 in Selinger Center
- 10/23 - Frozen Food Fundraiser begins
- Fall Gift Pickup - 3-5 in School Cafeteria
- 10/26 - No School - Teacher Institute
- 10/27 - Parent Lunch Day, L-R
- 10/28 - Parent Teacher Conferences - TBA
- 10/29 - Parent Teacher Conferences - TBA
- 10/30 - Halloween Parties at 2:15
- 10/31 - Sale-a-Rama
- School Calendar for the year can be found on the calendar above.