Welcome to St. Peter Interparish Catholic School.
St. Peter Interparish School is located across from Missouri's State Capitol. We are located at the corner of Broadway and High Street. Our original building was constructed in 1888-1890. Our last addition was completed in January of 2007.
St. Peter Interparish School consists of a Preschool and grades K-8. Our school has been recognized by the 'National Catholic Education Association'. In 2012-2013 our Home and School Association received the 'Distinguished Home and School Award'. Laura Dampf, our second grade teacher was also honored with the 'National Catholic Education Association Distinguished Teacher Award'. Our first grade teacher Agnes Forck received this same award in 2010.
Our school has also been recognized by the Today's Catholic Teacher magazine. The school received the 'Innovations in Catholic Education Award for Curriculum and Instruction'.
- Friday, Feb. 27 - Cheese Pizza, Seasoned Broccoli, Mandarin Oranges, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
- Monday, March 2 - Chicken & Noodles, Peas & Carrots, Strawberry Cup, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
- Tuesday, March 3 - Pancakes/Syrup, Sausage Link, Hashbrown Patty, Orange Juice, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - Nachos w/cheese
- Wednesday, March 4 - Spaghetti/Meat Sauce, Green Beans, Toast, Romaine Salad, Fresh Banana, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
- Thursday, March 5 - Roasted Chicken, Golden Corn, Mashed Potatoes/Gravy, Dinner Roll, Pineapple, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - Nachos w/cheese
- Friday, March 6 - Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Baked Beans, Peaches, Salad Bar, Milk; #2 - SB & J Sandwich
- Complete Menu can be found under Parent Information/Cafeteria
- 2/27 - 8th Grade Retreat
- 2/27 - Pam Fick Benefit Dance
- 3/3 - Home and School Winter Meeting 6:30 MLG
- 3/4 - L-R Parent Lunch Day
- 3/4 - No Mass Today - Moved to Friday
- 3/5, 3/6, 3/7 - School Play - Aladdin Jr. - 7:30 p.m. Selinger Center, Tickets - Students (k-8) $4.00, Adults $6.00
- 3/6 - 9:45 - All School Mass
- 3/6 - Family Packets Home
- 3/9 - Starting this day students are allowed to wear shorts for the rest of the year.