We don't tend to talk very much about money as a church. It can be off-putting for visitors, and we never want people to feel under pressure.
However, giving is an important part of discipleship, and we do believe in being a generous church, giving cheerfully to the needs around us. Simply put, giving is part of our community life together.
WAYS TO GIVE TO OUR PARISH
- Standing Order: This is a simple option for those who want their giving to be regular and consistent. It also reduces our admin costs and helps with budgeting.
- Cheques and Cash: Gifts can be placed in the box at the back of each of our Sunday morning venues or posted to the church office. Cheques should be made payable to ‘St Mary's Central Fund’.
- Offering: We take an offering, during both our morning services at St. Mary's.
- Donations: You can also support the work of St Mary's Church by giving via Weekly or Monthly envelopes or a one off Donation
- Gift Aid: If you are a UK taxpayer, St Mary's parish is able to reclaim a further 25% of the value of your gift. For us to be able to claim tax back on your gifts, you need to complete a gift aid declaration form (copies can be found at the back of both churches) or please contact our Treasurer (Jim Hagger) or Church Office.