Spring Concert - Thursday, May 11 at 1:30pm in the gym for grades 3, 4 and 5
Welcome to the new music classroom!
In music we...Sing,
Play, Move, Respond, Create, Connect
General Classroom Information:
- Curriculum is based on Illinois State Goals for Fine Arts 25, 26 & 27 http://www.isbe.state.il.us/ils/fine_arts/standards.html
- The unit goals, assessments and classwork will be catered to the appropriate grade levels. Classroom expectations, unit goals and how students will be assessed are discussed at the beginning of each class.
- Pass/Fail grades are given in music class for grades 4th-8th.
- Students sing and/or perform for Veteran's Day, a Christmas Concert, a Christmas Pageant, a Spring Concert and at all school masses. The middle school students also have the opportunity to audition for a musical which is performed in the spring.
Supplies needed for grades 4th-8th for music class
1. assignment notebook (6th-8th also need their behavior card)
2. spiral notebook
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
(708) 425-1656 (X154)