- How does a Student Become a Certified Van Driver?
- Minimum age of 21 is required for the operation of any Sterling College vehicle transporting passengers.
- Minimum age of 18 for the operation of the college truck and minivan not transporting more than 2 passengers.
- Drivers must have a minimum of three years driving experience.
- Must participate in Driver Training in order to become certified (see Anne Morse for Driver Training dates).
- Must participate in a
rigorous practical exam (driving test) with a designated evaluator after Driver Training.
- A separate assessment and documentation is required to operate a vehicle with a trailer.
- Must maintain a Sterling College Driving Record with 2 or less strikes.
- Drivers will be evaluated every year as part of their annual performance evaluation.