· Cooperate and work together; everyone contributes
· Follow all directions
· Stay on the websites chosen for the activity
· No playing around or wasting class time. This applies to individual work, group work and stations.
· Respect each other, the equipment and resources provided.
· Talk at an appropriate level when working with groups.
· Complete and turn in individual work and group work on time.
· No food or drinks near computers.
*Students discuss the necessity of rules and expectations at the beginning of each semester. Students come up with expectations and we create a working document. At times, students see the need for new rules, so we review issues as they arise and agree on additions. Our rules and expectations are written from the students point of view to show ownership.*