Tickets are available at the gate
All weekend long around the clock
Saturday, starting at sunrise $55.00-
There are no Friday only passes
The gate will reman active around the clock
1 STRICTLY ENFORCED: NO GLASS BOTTLES PERMITTED ON SITE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. No graffiti or damage to arena property, stay within the campground and music areas and stay out of all fenced areas with livestock or animals
3. A re-entry system will be in place
Rain or shine event, huge indoor/outdoor festi facility, no refunds or exchanges
6. Bon-fire, weather permitting
7. Pickers and drum circles are fine, no electric amplification in the campground. At 2 am we ask that the campers tone it down
8. First Aid available, EMT and ambulance on site during performances
9. No illegal drugs, no peddlers, no nitrous, no firearms or weapons, no fireworks
10. Please keep your area clean and clean up when you leave, be respectful of your camper neighbors
11. 21 years old and over with ID for BYOB or alcohol purchase, under 18 years old it is recommended to be accompanied by adult or Legal Guardian
12. No reserving, saving, roping-off or hogging camping space
13. We apologize to anyone who was affected by the confusion over the so called “quiet camping area” last year. All areas will be properly marked this year, please email us if you desire a “less loud” area or have other special needs and requests
14. RV utilities available but limited, purchase online to reserve
15. Keep your wits and keep it kind – clearly inebriated, violent, destructive and disrespectful people will be subject to ejection from the event. To ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment and as an abundance of caution, we have uniformed and capable security personnel on site.
your purchase of a ticket constitutes your approval of your image, voice, likeness to be used by SYF productions for any purpose related to promotions.
Re entry policy- If you wish to leave and re-enter, you must have your original ticket, wristband, Photo ID and have your hand stamped upon exiting the festival. Otherwise you will need to purchase another pass to re-enter.
12 and under free with legal Guardian, 1 child/paying adult
Attendees enter campground and arena facilities and enjoy, camp and use the grounds at their own risk, understanding the inherent risks of live concerts, camping and crowds and without regard to the method of entry or whether paid or complimentary and agree to indemnify and hold harmless any and all owners, partners, affiliates and contractors of the arena and or Steal Your Fest, www.stealyourfest.com and any related promotional or production affiliates, security, safety personnel and all staff paid or volunteer.
Complimentary tickets and Band pass policy: NO EXCEPTIONS, Band members and their staff, management, etc. are mailed special tickets and will need the tickets upon arrival to the festival to gain entry, if you show up without your credentials, you will have to buy a pass to gain entry to the festival. Thank you for understanding our efforts to ensure a smooth arrival and performance. Band and Staff passes may not be labeled as such but are name specific and NOT TRANSFERABLE.
NO GUEST LIST: Complimentary tickets are mailed to all applicable parties, there will be no guest list at the gate, it you don’t have a pass when you get there, you will need to buy one.
We want everyone to have fun and enjoy the music in a safe peaceful setting. These grounds are private property and illegal activity will not be tolerated. Vehicles of any type are subject to searching before entering the grounds.