The STC Ski Trip is always an extremely rewarding trip for all students involved.
- Skiing or Snowboarding on holiday with SCHOOL friends, for many is a once in a lifetime experience which students remember for the rest of their lives.
- No previous experience is necessary as students receive a minimum of 6 hours of lessons per day for 6 days in either skiing or snowboarding from expert instructors. All levels of experience and ability are catered for and group sizes will never exceed more than 8 students per group.
- All the instructors are young and enthusiastic fluent English Speakers who work very hard to ensure that all the students have a wonderful experience.
- Students have a lot of FUN while parents can relax and have complete peace of mind knowing that they will be happy, safe, supervised and stimulated from the moment they get up until the time they go to bed.
- Students develop their social skills, confidence and self-esteem by making new friends across all year groups.
- Students become more responsible and develop their organisation skills.
- Students very quickly learn impressive new skills that could open up opportunities for them in later life.
- Students are very active for the entire week, therefore improving their fitness without even thinking about it!
- Students get to visit the stunningly beautiful Swiss Alps during their holidays with their friends or friends they’ve not yet made.
- Students get to experience the European Swiss culture and get to taste and experience some delicious traditional Swiss and Alpine delicacies.
- Parents can make the most of having a nice peaceful first week of the Easter holidays while their children have the time of their lives learning to ski or snowboard with their new friends. Some parents even make the most of the time away from their children and enjoy a nice romantic break away with their partners without any children around!