Join Us for Summer Reading
Readers at Work Summer Reading Program
May 27th, June 3rd, June 10th, June 17th, June 24th, & July 1st
9:00 A.M.-10:00 A.M. in the Monroe Library
See Below for Bus Transportation
Summer Fun is Multiplying
Fun with math during summer break!
Starts today, ends September 15th.
- Multiple game boards for students to complete during the summer break, using the online games and books at GregTangMath.com.
- Each game board completed will allow the child to be entered into a prize drawing by their parent.
- 6 individual students will win one of Greg Tang’s signed picture booksand a Kakooma puzzle book.
- All students who complete the challenge earn a certificate of achievement.
- Parents and schools can provide their own prizes for students who complete the challenge.
- Kids in grades K-5 and above can participate in the challenge.
- Any parent or teacher can fill out the form for the prize drawing.
- Starting now and ending after summer break on September 15th.
- Entry form due by September 17th.
- Prize winners announced on September 18th.
We've had a terrific 2014-2015 school year!
We hope everyone has a GREAT
Summer Break and comes back refreshed in August. The Monroe teachers and staff look forward to seeing every smiling face each day!
Monthly, the teachers nominate kids in their classes that they feel exemplify our monthly character words. The word of the month for April was Excellence. The word of the month for May is Patience.
Congratulations to all of our
2014-2015 Character Kids!
New to our our school?
Please click on the General Information tab. Hopefully this page will answer many of the questions you may have regarding the registration process, transportation, school supplies, etc.