|In order to raise awareness about the Colorado Domestic Abuse Fund to Colorado taxpayers, DVP would like to enlist the support of your organization. Here’s how:|
Do you have other questions about CDAF? Please contact Chelsea Baldwin at Chelsea.Baldwin@state.co.us or 303-866-3408.
- Use social media to promote CDAF. DVP has crafted several posts that can be used for Facebook or Twitter to be used until April 15th. All you have to do is copy and paste!
- Place the CDAF Funded Program Logo on your website. DVP has provided the logo as a JPEG to make posting the picture as easy as possible.
- Send out a press release. DVP has written a simple press release that can be modified to suit your community needs.
- Provide the tax donation request form to your stakeholders. This letter indicates that the taxpayer is interested in donating to CDAF making it very easy for tax professionals to designate a tax refund donation when preparing the individual’s taxes.
- Hang this poster in public areas. This poster is a quick way to let people know about CDAF. (Here it is as a picture - you can use it for social media posts, too!)