Mrs. Jennifer Barbee
Tuesday, February 7
warm up: Channel One
Activity: Flocabulary - Industrial Revolution Activity
2012 London Olympics 'Pandamonium' Opening Ceremonies segment
Monday, february 6
Warm up: Channel One
activity: Begin Industrial Revolution Review Activities
1. venn diagram comparing/contrasting individual revolution to present day (4 similarities, 12 differences - 6 on each side)
2. create a story about individuals in photos. 1 page individually, 1.5 if you work with a partner
3. create your own invention: draw, label, explain and color
4. write a letter to a family member overseas from the perspective of someone in the I.R. (woman/child factory worker, inventor, business tycoon, coal miner)
5. using computer paper, write your name largely on front. underneath, write symbols for each letter using morse code. Color.
Follow Team 2 on Instagram for info and to see what we're up to!