- Born and raised in Stanly County
- I have a beautiful and healthy baby girl name Lennox.
- We have two crazy dogs (Rush and Kobe).
- I attended East Carolina University where I majored in Psychology and minored in Child Development and Family Relations. GO PIRATES, ARRRRGH.
- I received my masters degree from Gardner-Webb University in Mental Health Counseling in 2012.
- I am a Provisionally Licensed Professional Counselor by the State of North Carolina. I am working on becoming fully licensed.
- I am a fully Licensed School Counselor by NC Department of Public Instruction.
- I love God, my family, the students at LES, my job, ECU, the Tarheels, listening to music, sushi (any kind of food really), laughing, Savannah-GA.