Tech Help @ School
If you work in a school building and have questions about how to use technology, please contact a member of your Tech Team or your Ed Tech Leader.
If something does not work, fill out a Web Help Desk ticket.
Thank you Ashley for your your excellent overview of how to get tech help at your school!
Use the sidebar menu to access information about:
- Ed Tech Leaders: meet your Ed Tech Leader and Teach Team Members...they are here to help you learn!
- Phone a Friend: a quick directory of experts in your building...your "go to" people!
- Road Maps & Tech Plans: each school has a tech training "road map" and plan for the year. Review these documents to learn what you expect at your school.
- Tech Teams & Meetings: meet your Teach Team Members...they are here to help you learn!
- District Techs: learn the name of the person assigned to your school building from Technology Services. They are the people who can fix anything!