2013-present 'Merit' level Goals (Student generated ideas)
- Switch to metal utensils in the Cafeteria (instead of plastics)
- Technology instead of paper & using two-sides of paper.
- Classrooms - Compost paper towels & recycle more paper.
- Recycle all lunch milk cartons.
- Reduce energy consumption in classrooms.
- Reduce energy use in the Cafeteria & hallways.
- Do something about overflowing gutters around the school.
- Clean-out parking lot storm drains.
2010-13 'Green School' level Goals
- Embrace multi-cultural practices and viewpoints
- Stop unnecessary consumption by reducing, reusing and recycling
- Establish school-wide composting
- Establish paper towel composting
- Engage students in leadership and service learning
- Establish student gardens
- Beautify our school campus
- Educate our community
- Participate in school wide events to educate and inform the community