ADVANCED LATIN PROSE
The Advanced Latin Prose class is one-half of a two-year, advanced Latin program which covers the curriculum prescribed by the College Board for the Advanced Placement Latin examination.
This class will be offered in 2018-2019, 2020-2021, etc.
- Advanced Placement exams cost $94 (except for AP Seminar and AP Research, which cost $142). Fees are reduced for students who receive free or reduced-price lunch.
- The deadline for receipt of payments for all AP exams is Friday, February 8, 2019. All checks should be made out to Riverbend High School and given to Mrs. Bohnstedt in Guidance.
- RHS has created a payment plan for students and their parents to cover the cost of taking AP exams.
- A limited amount of financial aid is available to student who do not qualify for free or reduced-price lunch. See Mrs. Collier in Room 252 for details. The deadline for submitting requests for financial aid is Wednesday, November 30, 2018.
- The final exam exemption policy states that all students in Advanced Placement classes are required to sit for a comprehensive end-of-course exam. There are two options for fulfilling this requirement:
- Sit for the AP exam on the day/time designated by the College Board.
- Sit for a teacher-made final exam on the day/time designated on the Final Exam Schedule.
N.B. SOL and senior exemptions do not apply to AP courses.