Looking for information on the Ursus Summer Latin Program? Click here.
- Congratulations to the newly-elected LATIN CLUB OFFICERS for 2017-2018:
- President - Lexi Harrell
- First Vice President - Amy George
- Second Vice President - Alexa Norbeck
- Secretary/Treasurer - Madison Smith
- Parliamentarian - Rachel Vivian
- Any Latin Club member wishing to be considered for the office of COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR or HISTORIAN must complete an application and submit it to Mr. Keith by this Thursday, April 27 by 2:30 PM. Download the application here in MSWord or pdf.
- All new officers will be sworn-in and take charge at the LATIN AWARDS AND DESSERT NIGHT on Thursday, May 25.
- The Latin Club will be playing LASER TAG at FunLand in Central Park on Friday, April 28, at 7 PM. Bring $8.00 and a crown to wear!
- All Latin students interested in volunteering for the SUMMER URSUS LATIN PROGRAM (June 19-22) are encouraged to submit an application by Friday, April 28.
- Applications for the 2017 LATIN CLUB SCHOLARSHIP (for seniors) are due by 11:59 PM on Sunday, April 30. Download the application.
- The annual SPOTSY LATIN KICKBALL TOURNAMENT will be held on Saturday, May 13.
- The Latin Club will be traveling to BUSCH GARDENS on Saturday, May 20.
- The Latin Club will be holding its annual COOKOUT at Loriella Park on Thursday, June 1, 4:00-7:00 PM.
Fortuna fortibus favet ~ Fortune favors the brave
The Latin motto of the Riverbend HS Latin Club