Make sure you have email Doug Greenholt so that he can "activate" your account so that it can be accessed from a mobile device. By default, he has this turned off.
iPhone / iPad Directions
Setting Up GroupWise Email and Calendar:
1. Make sure you have iOS version 3.0.0 or higher and all available updates installed. To do this, click SETTINGS app --> GENERAL --> Software Update.
2. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > EXCHANGE
3. Enter the required information:
4. Click next. It will prompt you for your server address. enter 18.104.22.168 Click OK if it says server cannot be verified.
5. Hit Next
6. Select what features you want to sync (calendars, contacts, etc.)
When it prompts you, it is recommended that you choose to leave existing contacts and calendar items on your device.
7. Click Done. Go check your mail in the MAIL app or your calendar in the Calendar app!
Setting up SouthWestern SD Google Mail and Primary Calendar:
To sync with your device, follow these steps:
After you've completed setup, open the Calendar app on your device. Syncing will automatically begin.
By default, only your primary calendar will be synced with your device. If you have additional calendars you’d like to sync, follow the instructions below.
Getting Google Shared Calendars and Contacts on your iPhone:
After you've completed setup, open the Contacts app on your device, and syncing will automatically begin.
Other Smartphones like Android Phones
1. Step one is to email Doug so that he can activate your account.
2. Then, read the instructions on the wiki linked below for your phone. If you phone is not listed, you are out of luck for now.
There are a few phones listed that do not have instructions - keep checking back on the site as it changes frequently.
and follow the instructions.
For the mobile server address use: 22.214.171.124
For the mobility pack username and password - use your email name and password
Syncing Google Calendars on your iPhone:
Contact a tech coach if you have questions - we are happy to help you set them up!