Welcome to the South Seneca Elementary Math Support Page. This page is intended to give parents and students a better understanding of the math concepts presented in classrooms throughout the elementary building. The materials will hopefully make supporting your child at home easier and enhance their learning outside of school.
You will find the resources listed below for the modules at each grade level :
- Parent letter - a quick overview of the entire module
- Parent handbook - explains the terminology, concepts, and models used in the module
- Completed problem set - Correctly worked problems that can be used as a guide in helping a struggling student at home
- Homework Helper - illustrates problems similar to those your child will be assigned in class and demonstrates the thinking required to tackle each problem.
- Homework - A complete copy of the module homework sheets