The TLC features a small but growing collection of resources, including books, periodicals, equipment and online resources.
Shortcuts / More Techniques
PC Keyboard Shortcuts
MAC Keyboard Shortcuts
Our small but growing collection of books features titles on educational technology ,teaching and learning, distance learning and software applications. Material is located in the TLC and faculty and staff may check out these books at the library checkout desk.
- Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Pro
- Publishing a Blog with Blogger : Visual QuickProject Guide
- Customizing Windows XP : Visual QuickProject Guide
- Retouching Photos in Photoshop Elements : Visual QuickProject Guide
- Creating PDFs, Slideshows in Acrobat : Visual QuickProject Guide
- Creating a Newsletter in In Design:Visual QuickProject Guide
- Making a Movie with Windows XP: Visual QuickProject Guide
- Creating Resumes, Letters, Business Cards and Flyers in Word: Visual QuickProject Guide
- Creating a Webpage in Dreamweaver: Visual QuickProject Guide
- Creating Spreadsheets and Charts in Excel: Visual QuickProject Guide
- Creating a Presentation in Powerpoint: Visual QuickProject Guide
- Organize your bookmarks with del.icio.us, a new site for keeping track of your favorite web sites.
- Use Google Advanced Search to simplify and speed up your web searches.
- Need help staying on top of new Internet resources in your subject area? Let Google Alerts give you a helping hand, by keeping track of subject specific information on the web and emailing you automatic updates.
- Looking for templates, tutorials or clip art to help speed up your work? Check out Microsoft Office Online. Download a calendar template for your next project or search for clip art to add to instructional materials.
Seeking funding for faculty development?
Full-time and part-time South Seattle Community College faculty have an opportunity to receive funding for projects from SSCC Outcomes and Faculty Development.
Mini-grants are designed to assist faculty in improving the outcome of student learning.
Projects will be given priority if they address the outcomes established by the college and the division in the planning process or the outcomes identified in the SSCC Diversity Plan.
Our Mini Grant application is available in 2 formats:
Applications must arrive at the office of Mary Jo White by the 4th week of the quarter.
- Online Form
- MS Word (.doc)
Other funding resources: