- All preschool teachers & parenting instructors hold valid First Aid /CPR cards.
- Be sure you know the location of the first aid kit and emergency supplies.
- If an accident/ injury occurs during preschool:
- alert teacher (or substitute) who will administer first aid
- don't move anyone or anything
- be prepared to complete an accident/injury report on that day
- If a medical emergency occurs:
- know the location of the phone
- call 911
- Should a child be transported to the doctor or hospital, an adult from the preschool will accompany the child and will stay until parent or designated adult arrives. Of course, the parent or emergency person will be contacted as soon as possible.