South Seattle Community College provides:
- An instructor to provide parent education, advisory information and support to enrolled families.
- Parent education seminars.
- The development and printing of parent education materials and forms.
- Use of films and audiovisual equipment.
- Leadership training for preschool officers.
- Training for preschool teachers and parent education instructors.
- Laboratory space and janitorial services for the on-campus preschool site.
- A resource for Parent Advisory Council activities.
- Program publicity.
Other Cooperative Preschool Roles: