a student enrolled in a parenting class and as a parent of a child
enrolled in a cooperative preschool, you will have class requirements
- Attend Orientation to Cooperative Preschool seminar.
- Attend preschool with your child once per week, serving as an assistant teacher.
a monthly evening parent meeting to keep informed of preschool business
and to participate in a parent education discussion.
- Attend a minimum of one parent education seminar each quarter at South Seattle Community College. (3 per year).
- Pay monthly tuition to the preschool for your child's preschool experience.
- Pay quarterly tuition to South Seattle Community College for your parent education.
- Fill a job within the preschool (i.e. board position, telephoning, librarian, etc.).
- Provide snack on a rotating basis for the children at preschool.
- Support the Parent Advisory Council Scholarship Fund activities (i.e. Children's Festival, concert, donation, etc.).
- Participate in fund-raising activities, if any.
Other Cooperative Preschool Roles: