News and Events
Open Registration for all sites is now open.
The postmark deadline for registration: February 28th.
Registration is now open for all students. Families that have siblings currently enrolled have priority, but everyone must send in their forms by February 28th. Please use the following forms for registration:
Village Co-op School
for Grades K-2
Thursday 1/16 @ 1:30
Monday, 1/27 @ 1:30
Monday 2/10 @1:30
Thursday 2/13 6:30-8:30.
For more information:
Visit our website - www.vcoop.org
Email - email@example.com
Now on Facebook!
South Seattle Community College Cooperative Preschools
Welcome to South Seattle Community College
Parent Cooperative Preschools!
Being a parent is the hardest and most important job you will ever do in your life. It is a job a person is never fully prepared for, nor can it be accomplished entirely alone. For this reason parents need support and that's where we come in. We are a parent education program.
Our supportive environment will offer you:
- genuine connections with others
- friends to talk to who really understand parenting
- caring people who respect you just the way you are
- professional staff trained in Early Childhood Education
Our exciting preschool program will offer your child:
- activities to enhance his or her social, emotional and intellectual development
- an opportunity to make friends
- skilled preschool teachers
- a fun learning environment
Because of parent involvement, the adult to child ratio is high -- and costs are reasonable.
Classes are available for infants through five year olds, one to four sessions a week, at convenient neighborhood locations.